Quaranteam.

After years of quitting the comfort of just doing nothing, quarantine made me do things that I've missed out..tutoring my little brother, clearing up emails, trying out recipes no one got impressed with (jk :P) and etc.. It made me think... what else that I missed out?...........

my poor blog xD ....and my last post was 5 freakin years agooo!!

Just an update, I'm a final year student already in Bangi. The last time I wrote, I was still a dumb college girl and.. still have some bits of being one. Engineering is not so hell-ish when I have mind-like friends who are supeeerrrr crazy. I'm introducing you, my uni clique. Rujuk Rajah pertama. During our first year, we made a whatsapp group named Tun Teja for uni project and then it stays until now xD


Beginning of degree

Just recently (BEFORE RMO ok). Embarrassment.

My English lecturer loved serving us food every discussion we had. [2nd year]

Just last year I finally moved out of the town I grew up in. It was emotional because it's the longest time we stayed at one place. (we moved out frequently when I was a kid) but I was happy too 'cause we're settling in a new house. The neighborhood is so quiet so there's just us doing chaos xD
Generation of chaos

I had my internship during my third year. I was interested in geotech compared to structure (big no) so I applied for some of the companies just to see if I could be accepted with my not so outstanding overall and get myself trouble with soils. Actually I did have some trouble, I was keen on trying new skincare routine whatsoever 'cause I had to go for site visits and exposure to sunlight was high. But me being me, I was not so consistent so my face was in a bad shape. EVEN NOW. I kinda regret myself for introducing my face with all these new stuff, now I can't get it back to my simple old routine. Btw, I was accepted to one of the companies and I had the best time of my life. I hated staying in the office because I was always sleepy. My boss and SV always noticed and asked "Meera ok ke tuu" For the whole months, I was used to listening Tamil songs and I loveee them. Sometimes I hummed the songs and my SV got entertained, he was like "eii kau hafal eh" xD

My intern partner sumpah gila gilaa

Anyway, while writing this (2.00 a.m. -ish), I'm actually in the middle of thesis writing that I've procrastinated for weeks. It's been day 43 of RMO and I finally have established my 'healthy' routine for this Ramadhan.. well at least this time I'm being consistent (where is the IOS laughing emoji). I'd stay up till subuh then sleep, wake up and cook for breaking fast then later after isya' or tarawih I'd nap for an hour or two then stay up again. The cycle just goes on, there's no way it will stop once your sleeping habit had messed up.

Field trip to Sanitary Landfill.. THE SMELL? Yea you know. [4th year 1st sem]

The final semester of degree: On my way finishing my FYP (environment) but less memory with everyone since RMO started after a few weeks the semester began.

I like this photo so much 'cause I had a pic with my 2 fav people, Kak Salmah (pink blouse) and Dr. Noraini (grey shawl).[4th year 1st sem]

First year classmates

Third year
Whenever I had exams or whatever important events, I'd always get distracted in the middle of doing my work and I'd tell myself "Okay, once this is over I'm gonna write, I will."

It happens every year.
None...
So, congrats Meera, you finally did it! I'm gonna write again.

ameera natasya.

Comments